Обсуждение: LOG: Failed to reopen the file pg_stat/global.stat retrying

LOG: Failed to reopen the file pg_stat/global.stat retrying

От
sreekanth vajrapu

Hi Team,

One of our customers said that they are getting the following issue after they upgraded from  postgresql 9.0.4 to postgresql 12.2.

LOG: Failed to reopen the file pg_stat/global.stat retrying

Can I know if this is an existing bug OR do we have any solution for this?

--
Thanks & Regards,
Sreekanth

Re: LOG: Failed to reopen the file pg_stat/global.stat retrying

Дата:
sreekanth vajrapu <sreekanthvajrapu@gmail.com> writes:
> One of our customers said that they are getting the following issue after
> they upgraded from  postgresql 9.0.4 to postgresql 12.2.

> *LOG: Failed to reopen the file pg_stat/global.stat retrying*

There is no such error string in PG 12, so far as I can find.
Either you didn't spell it correctly, or it's coming from
some kind of add-on code.

            regards, tom lane