Обсуждение: www.postgresql-archive.org content deleted

www.postgresql-archive.org content deleted

От
Vijaykumar Jain
Дата:
Ok, i am not sure if this is the right place to post this,

I am seeing a lot of messages from archives, shown as deleted.

if i open any old archive thread, it says content deleted by the author.
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Is this due to some activity/ intentional ?

Vijay
Mumbai, India

Re: www.postgresql-archive.org content deleted

От
Magnus Hagander
Дата:
On Tue, Jun 22, 2021 at 7:59 PM Vijaykumar Jain
<vijaykumarjain.github@gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, i am not sure if this is the right place to post this,
>
> I am seeing a lot of messages from archives, shown as deleted.
> PostgreSQL - performance - Estimating wal_keep_size | Threaded View (postgresql-archive.org)
>
> if i open any old archive thread, it says content deleted by the author.
> CONTENTS DELETED
> The author has deleted this message.
>
> Is this due to some activity/ intentional ?

This site is not affiliated with the PostgreSQL project in any way,
it's an independent third party.

The official PostgreSQL archives are on https://www.postgresql.org/list/

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: https://www.hagander.net/

Re: www.postgresql-archive.org content deleted

Дата:
Vijaykumar Jain <vijaykumarjain.github@gmail.com> writes:
> Ok, i am not sure if this is the right place to post this,
> I am seeing a lot of messages from archives, shown as deleted.
> PostgreSQL - performance - Estimating wal_keep_size | Threaded View
> (postgresql-archive.org)
> <https://www.postgresql-archive.org/Estimating-wal-keep-size-tt6204425.html>
> if i open any old archive thread, it says content deleted by the author.
> *CONTENTS DELETED*
> The author has deleted this message.
> <https://www.postgresql-archive.org/Estimating-wal-keep-size-tt6204425.html>Is
> this due to some activity/ intentional ?

As it says right on the front page of that site:

    This is a postgreSQL mailing list archive and forum provided by
    Nabble.  It is not an official postgresql website.

You'd have to ask Nabble.  The PG community has nothing to do with
that site.  The community's mail archives are at

https://www.postgresql.org/list/

            regards, tom lane

Re: www.postgresql-archive.org content deleted

От
Vijaykumar Jain

This site is not affiliated with the PostgreSQL project in any way,
it's an independent third party.

The official PostgreSQL archives are on https://www.postgresql.org/list/

coola, many thanks.
that's good to hear.

Re: www.postgresql-archive.org content deleted

От
Vijaykumar Jain
Дата:
i get it now, thanks.,
anyways, it does seem to be under serious attack.