Обсуждение: Forgot some LSN_FORMAT_ARGS() in xlogreader.c

Forgot some LSN_FORMAT_ARGS() in xlogreader.c

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
Hi all,

As $subject says, I noticed that while scanning the area.  Any
objections to make all that more consistent with the style of HEAD?
Please see the attached.
--
Michael

Вложения

Re: Forgot some LSN_FORMAT_ARGS() in xlogreader.c

Дата:
> As $subject says, I noticed that while scanning the area.  Any
> objections to make all that more consistent with the style of HEAD?
> Please see the attached.

+1, it's not surprising some places didn't get that memo yet.

            regards, tom lane

Re: Forgot some LSN_FORMAT_ARGS() in xlogreader.c

От
Kyotaro Horiguchi
Дата:
At Fri, 23 Apr 2021 13:54:15 +0900, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote in
> Hi all,
>
> As $subject says, I noticed that while scanning the area.  Any
> objections to make all that more consistent with the style of HEAD?
> Please see the attached.

AFAICS it fixes the all remaining LSN parameters.

regards.

--
Kyotaro Horiguchi
NTT Open Source Software Center

Re: Forgot some LSN_FORMAT_ARGS() in xlogreader.c

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Fri, Apr 23, 2021 at 02:18:10PM +0900, Kyotaro Horiguchi wrote:
> AFAICS it fixes the all remaining LSN parameters.

Thanks for double-checking.  I was not sure if I got all of them or
not.  Applied that now as of 4aba61b.
--
Michael

Вложения