Обсуждение: Re: 2019-03 CF now in progress

Re: 2019-03 CF now in progress

От
David Steele
Дата:
On 3/15/21 10:24 AM, David Steele wrote:
> On 3/1/21 10:30 AM, David Steele wrote:
>> Hackers,
>>
>> The 2019-03 commitfest is now in progress. It's a big one as usual.
>>
>> Needs review: 213.
>> Waiting on Author: 21.
>> Ready for Committer: 28.
>> Committed: 29.
>> Withdrawn: 3.
>> Total: 294.
>
> We are now halfway through the 2021-03 commitfest, though historically
> this CF goes a bit long.
>
> Here is the updated summary:
>
> Needs review: 152. (-61)
> Waiting on Author: 42. (+21)
> Ready for Committer: 26. (-2)
> Committed: 55. (+26)
> Moved to next CF: 5. (+5)
> Returned with Feedback: 4. (+4)
> Rejected: 1. (+1)
> Withdrawn: 9. (+6)
> Total: 294.
>
> In short, 42 of 262 entries open at the beginning of the CF have been
> closed (16%).

The 2021-03 CF is now over.

Here is the updated summary:

Needs review: 80 (-72)
Waiting on Author: 34 (-8)
Ready for Committer: 14 (-12)
Committed: 120 (+65)
Moved to next CF: 16 (+11)
Withdrawn: 14 (+5)
Rejected: 1
Returned with Feedback: 15 (+11)
Total: 294

Overall, 118 of 262 entries were closed during this commitfest (45%).
That includes 91 patches committed since March 1, which is pretty
fantastic. Thank you to everyone, especially the committers, for your
hard work!

Today and tomorrow I'll be checking the Waiting on Author patches to
determine which should be moved to the next CF and which should be
returned with feedback. The rest will be moved to the next CF when this
one is closed.

-David
david@pgmasters.net

Re: 2019-03 CF now in progress

От
Matthias van de Meent
Дата:
On Thu, 8 Apr 2021 at 15:49, David Steele <david@pgmasters.net> wrote:

> On 3/15/21 10:24 AM, David Steele wrote:
> > On 3/1/21 10:30 AM, David Steele wrote:
> >> Hackers,
> >>
> >> The 2019-03 commitfest is now in progress. It's a big one as usual.
> >>
> >> Needs review: 213.
> >> Waiting on Author: 21.
> >> Ready for Committer: 28.
> >> Committed: 29.
> >> Withdrawn: 3.
> >> Total: 294.
> >
> > We are now halfway through the 2021-03 commitfest, though historically
> > this CF goes a bit long.
> >
> > Here is the updated summary:
> >
> > Needs review: 152. (-61)
> > Waiting on Author: 42. (+21)
> > Ready for Committer: 26. (-2)
> > Committed: 55. (+26)
> > Moved to next CF: 5. (+5)
> > Returned with Feedback: 4. (+4)
> > Rejected: 1. (+1)
> > Withdrawn: 9. (+6)
> > Total: 294.
> >
> > In short, 42 of 262 entries open at the beginning of the CF have been
> > closed (16%).
>
> The 2021-03 CF is now over.
>
> Here is the updated summary:
>
> Needs review: 80 (-72)
> Waiting on Author: 34 (-8)
> Ready for Committer: 14 (-12)
> Committed: 120 (+65)
> Moved to next CF: 16 (+11)
> Withdrawn: 14 (+5)
> Rejected: 1
> Returned with Feedback: 15 (+11)
> Total: 294
>
> Overall, 118 of 262 entries were closed during this commitfest (45%).
> That includes 91 patches committed since March 1, which is pretty
> fantastic. Thank you to everyone, especially the committers, for your
> hard work!

Thanks for all of your great work!

If my memory serves correctly from a statistics thread from 2020, I
believe that this a new record, at least with regards to number of
committed patches registered to one CF.

> Today and tomorrow I'll be checking the Waiting on Author patches to
> determine which should be moved to the next CF and which should be
> returned with feedback. The rest will be moved to the next CF when this
> one is closed.

I noticed that there is an old patch stuck at 'Needs review' in CF
2020-09. Could you also update the state of that patch, because I
don't think I am the right person to do that.

With regards,

Matthias van de Meent

Re: 2019-03 CF now in progress

От
David Steele
Дата:
On 4/8/21 10:12 AM, Matthias van de Meent wrote:

> I noticed that there is an old patch stuck at 'Needs review' in CF
> 2020-09. Could you also update the state of that patch, because I
> don't think I am the right person to do that.

Good catch, thanks. I have reset it to RwF.

-David
david@pgmasters.net

Re: 2019-03 CF now in progress

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Thu, Apr 08, 2021 at 09:49:20AM -0400, David Steele wrote:
> Overall, 118 of 262 entries were closed during this commitfest (45%). That
> includes 91 patches committed since March 1, which is pretty fantastic.
> Thank you to everyone, especially the committers, for your hard work!

I think that the biggest thanks here goes to you, for cleaning the CF
entries completely.  So, thanks!
--
Michael

Вложения

RE: 2019-03 CF now in progress

От
"tsunakawa.takay@fujitsu.com"
From: David Steele <david@pgmasters.net>
> Overall, 118 of 262 entries were closed during this commitfest (45%).
> That includes 91 patches committed since March 1, which is pretty
> fantastic. Thank you to everyone, especially the committers, for your
> hard work!

The number of committed patches in the last CF is record-breaking in recent years:

PG 14: 124
PG 13: 90
PG 12: 100
PG 11: 117
PG 10: 116
PG 9.6: 74
PG 9.5: 102

I take off my hat to the hard work of committers and CFM.  OTOH, there seems to be many useful-looking features pending
asready for committer.  I look forward to seeing them committed early in PG 15.

Regards
Takayuki Tsunakawa