Обсуждение: Parallelism on Partitioning .

Parallelism on Partitioning .

От
Brajendra Pratap Singh
Дата:
Hi ,

We are trying to assign the parallel worker or execute the query in parallel manner on partitioned Tables and partitioned master table but not able to do that ,could u plz suggest .

Current Postgresql version :- 9.6

Fyi, We have tried with all parameters which can allow the parallel query execution.

Thanks..

Re: Parallelism on Partitioning .

От
Thomas Markus
Дата:
Hi

> Hi ,
>
> We are trying to assign the parallel worker or execute the query in
> parallel manner on partitioned Tables and partitioned master table but
> not able to do that ,could u plz suggest .
>
> Current Postgresql version :- 9.6
>
> Fyi, We have tried with all parameters which can allow the parallel
> query execution.
>
> Thanks..

Your PG version is too old. 9.6 is not able to this (as I remember)

Thomas