Обсуждение: "Required checkpoints occurs too frequently"

"Required checkpoints occurs too frequently"

От
Atul Kumar
Дата:
Hi,

We are getting this alert frequently "Required checkpoints occurs too
frequently" on postgres version 11.8

The RAM of the server is 16 GB.

and we have already set the max_wal_size= 4096 MB
min_wal_size= 192 MB.

Please help me in optimizing the same to avoid this alert.

Regards,
Atul

Re: "Required checkpoints occurs too frequently"

От
Stephen Frost
Дата:
Greetings,

* Atul Kumar (akumar14871@gmail.com) wrote:
> Please help me in optimizing the same to avoid this alert.

Please don't post the same question to multiple lists, nor post
the same question over and over to the same list with little time
between them.

Thanks,

Stephen

Вложения

Re: "Required checkpoints occurs too frequently"

От
Atul Kumar
Дата:
Ok I m sorry, I had no idea of it.