Обсуждение: link may be broken

link may be broken

От
PG Doc comments form
Дата:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/index.html

Hello,

the following page:

https://www.postgresql.org/about/featurematrix/detail/340/

contains a link to "VACUUM  documentation":

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/latest/sql-vacuum.html/

following the link, I get a page saying "The URL you specified does not
exist."

Cheers
Joao

Re: link may be broken

От
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Дата:
On 12/4/20 5:39 AM, PG Doc comments form wrote:

> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/index.html
>
> Hello,
>
> the following page:
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/about/featurematrix/detail/340/
>
> contains a link to "VACUUM  documentation":
>
> https://www.postgresql.org/docs/latest/sql-vacuum.html/
>
> following the link, I get a page saying "The URL you specified does not
> exist."

Fixed. Needed to s/latest/current/

Thanks for reporting!

Jonathan