Обсуждение: Renaming cryptohashes.c to cryptohashfuncs.c

Renaming cryptohashes.c to cryptohashfuncs.c

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
Hi all,

Now that the tree has a new set of files for cryptohash functions as
of src/common/cryptohash*.c, it is a bit weird to have another file
called cryptohashes.c for the set of SQL functions.

Any objections to rename that to cryptohashfuncs.c?  That would be
much more consistent with the surroundings (cleaning up anythig
related to MD5 is on my TODO list).  Patch is attached.

Thoughts?
--
Michael

Вложения

Re: Renaming cryptohashes.c to cryptohashfuncs.c

От
Daniel Gustafsson
Дата:
> On 3 Dec 2020, at 03:03, Michael Paquier <michael@paquier.xyz> wrote:

> Any objections to rename that to cryptohashfuncs.c?  That would be
> much more consistent with the surroundings (cleaning up anythig
> related to MD5 is on my TODO list).  Patch is attached.

+1 on this proposed rename.

cheers ./daniel

Re: Renaming cryptohashes.c to cryptohashfuncs.c

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Thu, Dec 03, 2020 at 10:10:44PM +0100, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> +1 on this proposed rename.

Thanks.  I have been able to get that done as of bd94a9c.
--
Michael

Вложения