Обсуждение: maybe ignore my previous comment

maybe ignore my previous comment

От
PG Doc comments form
Дата:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/plpgsql-statements.html

So I do see that they are anchors for each section at the top of the page.

I could have sworn that for some doc pages there was also an anchor symbol
next to the subtopic. If you clicked the anchor it would change the URL to
reflect the subtopic.

If I am misremembering then mea culpa (though it would be a nice feature
that I use on other doc sites)

Thanks
Steve

Re: maybe ignore my previous comment

On Wed, Dec  2, 2020 at 08:52:35PM +0000, PG Doc comments form wrote:

> Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/13/plpgsql-statements.html
>
> So I do see that they are anchors for each section at the top of the page.
>
> I could have sworn that for some doc pages there was also an anchor symbol
> next to the subtopic. If you clicked the anchor it would change the URL to
> reflect the subtopic.
>
> If I am misremembering then mea culpa (though it would be a nice feature
> that I use on other doc sites)

Yeah, it is kind of uneven which subectsions have anchors, but most of
the SQL command manual pages lack them.