Обсуждение: Developer FAQ link

Developer FAQ link

Дата:
The Developer FAQ listed on this pages just links to the non-developer
FAQ:

    https://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq/

It should link here:

    https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ

Re: Developer FAQ link

От
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Дата:
On 11/19/20 11:52 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> The Developer FAQ listed on this pages just links to the non-developer
> FAQ:
>
>     https://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq/
>
> It should link here:
>
>     https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ

Interestingly, one of the links in Developer FAQ section went to the
Developer FAQ, and one did not. I've updated it such that it is now as
you describe.

Thanks for reporting!

Jonathan

Вложения

Re: Developer FAQ link

Дата:
On Fri, Nov 20, 2020 at 08:22:49AM -0500, Jonathan Katz wrote:
> On 11/19/20 11:52 PM, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > The Developer FAQ listed on this pages just links to the non-developer
> > FAQ:
> >
> >     https://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq/
> >
> > It should link here:
> >
> >     https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Developer_FAQ
>
> Interestingly, one of the links in Developer FAQ section went to the
> Developer FAQ, and one did not. I've updated it such that it is now as
> you describe.
>
> Thanks for reporting!

Thanks, yes, I saw the same thing.