Обсуждение: pgbouncer installation example (Step by step)

pgbouncer installation example (Step by step)

От
Atul Kumar
Дата:
Hi Team,

Please share a clean example of installing, configuring and testing pgBouncer.

Your official links are not organized so I need an example of
PgBouncer with organized steps.

Regards,
Atul

Re: pgbouncer installation example (Step by step)

От
"David G. Johnston"
Дата:
Please share a clean example of installing, configuring and testing pgBouncer.

Your official links are not organized so I need an example of
PgBouncer with organized steps.

As I said on your exact same posting to the -admin list; not the right place and not enough information provided.

David J.

Re: pgbouncer installation example (Step by step)

От
Michael Lewis
Дата:
Please share a clean example of installing,

configuring

and testing pgBouncer.

What else do you want to know?