Обсуждение: Adding partitions to the existing table in PostgreSQL

Adding partitions to the existing table in PostgreSQL

От
Naveen Kumar
Дата:
Can someone please help me on adding partitions to the existing tables in PostgreSQL? if you can give me examples, that would be great.

Thank you
Naveen

Re: Adding partitions to the existing table in PostgreSQL

От
Stephen Frost
Дата:
Greetings,

* Naveen Kumar (naveenmcp@gmail.com) wrote:
> Can someone please help me on adding partitions to the existing tables in
> PostgreSQL? if you can give me examples, that would be great.

Please post your request to the -general list, this list is for
reporting bugs.

Thanks,

Stephen

Вложения