Обсуждение: Translators: Release next week

Translators: Release next week

От
Akshay Joshi
Дата:
Hi Translators,

We will have a release next week, so updates to translations before release would be helpful. The template and catalogs have been updated in git.

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi

Re: Translators: Release next week

От
fn ln
Дата:
Hello.
Here's an updated Japanese translation for the upcoming version 4.26 release.
(messages.pot revision; 913e92a96e)

We will have a release next week, so updates to translations before release would be helpful. The template and catalogs have been updated in git.

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
pgAdmin Hacker | Sr. Software Architect
EDB Postgres
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246

Вложения

Re: Translators: Release next week

От
Akshay Joshi
Дата:
Thanks, patch applied.

Here's an updated Japanese translation for the upcoming version 4.26 release.
(messages.pot revision; 913e92a96e)

We will have a release next week, so updates to translations before release would be helpful. The template and catalogs have been updated in git.

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
pgAdmin Hacker | Sr. Software Architect
EDB Postgres
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
pgAdmin Hacker | Sr. Software Architect
EDB Postgres
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246

Re: Translators: Release next week

От
Domenico Sgarbossa
Дата:
Hi, here the files
Bye

We will have a release next week, so updates to translations before release would be helpful. The template and catalogs have been updated in git.

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
pgAdmin Hacker | Sr. Software Architect
EDB Postgres
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246

Вложения

Re: Translators: Release next week

От
Domenico Sgarbossa
Дата:
Sorry, I forgot a file :-(

We will have a release next week, so updates to translations before release would be helpful. The template and catalogs have been updated in git.

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
pgAdmin Hacker | Sr. Software Architect