Обсуждение: Source or binaries for pgsql-odbc for Linux (Amazon Linux 2)

Source or binaries for pgsql-odbc for Linux (Amazon Linux 2)

От
Frank Slicer
Дата:
Hello,

Where can I find the binaries for pgsql-odbc for Amazon Linux 2 x86 platform?   Or for CentOS 7?

If not, I did find the src package but no instructions on how to build & install it.

Thanks,

Frank Slicer
IT Systems Administrator

O   774 512 3313

LA / NY / BOS

Re: Source or binaries for pgsql-odbc for Linux (Amazon Linux 2)

От
Clemens Ladisch
Дата:
Frank Slicer wrote:
> Where can I find the binaries for pgsql-odbc for Amazon Linux 2 x86 platform?

Ask Amazon.

> Or for CentOS 7?

<http://mirror.centos.org/centos/7/os/x86_64/Packages/postgresql-odbc-09.03.0100-2.el7.x86_64.rpm>
is from 2014.  WTF?

> I did find the src package but no instructions on how to build & install it.

<https://odbc.postgresql.org/docs/unix-compilation.html>

Regards,
Clemens