Обсуждение: pgsql: Adjust pgcrypto's expected test results for --disable-strong-ran

pgsql: Adjust pgcrypto's expected test results for --disable-strong-ran

Дата:
Adjust pgcrypto's expected test results for --disable-strong-random.

These files were missed when commit a3ab7a707 added a new test query.
Understandable considering these files no longer exist in HEAD.
Per buildfarm member pademelon.

Branch
------
REL_10_STABLE

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/e1b4135cfef656f6b8c42e86b0c0a7cbafebdd92

Modified Files
--------------
contrib/pgcrypto/expected/pgp-compression_1.out | 28 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
1 file changed, 28 insertions(+)

Re: pgsql: Adjust pgcrypto's expected test results for --disable-strong-ran

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Sun, Aug 02, 2020 at 03:00:21PM +0000, Tom Lane wrote:
> Adjust pgcrypto's expected test results for --disable-strong-random.
>
> These files were missed when commit a3ab7a707 added a new test query.
> Understandable considering these files no longer exist in HEAD.
> Per buildfarm member pademelon.

Oops.  Thanks, Tom.  I did not notice the failure.  pademelon does not
run automatically, explaining why there is a hole of two weeks in the
report, right?
--
Michael

Вложения

Re: pgsql: Adjust pgcrypto's expected test results for --disable-strong-ran

Дата:
> Oops.  Thanks, Tom.  I did not notice the failure.  pademelon does not
> run automatically, explaining why there is a hole of two weeks in the
> report, right?

Yeah, I just boot it up every week or two ... machine is too noisy to keep
running all the time.

            regards, tom lane