Обсуждение: [pgAdmin4][RM#5662] [Accessibility] File manager dialog was not rendering properly due to fixed width and height set in the code

PFA patch to fix the issue where few dialogs are not rendering properly when we zoomed in browser window 200% and screen resolution is low.

Murtuza Zabuawala
EDB
POWER TO POSTGRES
Вложения
Hi Yogesh

Can you please review it.

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi

Patch looks good to me.

Thanks,
Yogesh Mahajan
QA - Team
EnterpriseDB Corporation

Phone: +91-9741705709

PFA patch to fix the issue where few dialogs are not rendering properly when we zoomed in browser window 200% and screen resolution is low.

Murtuza Zabuawala
EDB
POWER TO POSTGRES

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect
EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246
Thanks, patch applied.