Обсуждение: [pgAdmin4][Patch] - RM 4957 - Constraint Trigger, Deferrable,Deferred option should be disbled if user select EDB-SPL function for triggerfor EPAS.

Please find the attached small patch to fix the issue #4957 - Constraint Trigger, Deferrable, Deferred option should be disbled if user select EDB-SPL function for trigger for EPAS.

Thanks,
Khushboo

Вложения
Hi Khushboo

The fix is not correct, as per RM, we should disable Constraint Trigger, Deferrable, Deferred option when the user selects the "Inline EDB-SPL" function.
With this patch, it is disabled for EPAS. Please fix and resend the patch.

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi

Please find the attached updated patch.

Thanks,
Khushboo

The fix is not correct, as per RM, we should disable Constraint Trigger, Deferrable, Deferred option when the user selects the "Inline EDB-SPL" function.
With this patch, it is disabled for EPAS. Please fix and resend the patch.

Please find the attached small patch to fix the issue #4957 - Constraint Trigger, Deferrable, Deferred option should be disbled if user select EDB-SPL function for trigger for EPAS.

Thanks,
Khushboo

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect
EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246
Вложения
Thanks, patch applied.