Обсуждение: libpq and escaping array string literals

libpq and escaping array string literals

От
Ted Toth
Дата:
I've got so C code that interacting with a table containing a field of type text[]. Strings I've got to put in the array may be unicode and or contain single or double quotes etc ... What's the best way to escape these strings?

Ted

Re: libpq and escaping array string literals

От
Dmitry Igrishin
Дата:
Hey Ted,

libpq has no such a facility. If you're on C++ you may want to use Pgfe library to work with the database arrays easy.