Обсуждение: Graphical Query Builder

Graphical Query Builder

От
Patrick Olson
Дата:
Is the Graphical Query Builder supported in pgAdmin 4? I reviewed the archives and found a message from 2017 that pgAdmin 4 did not support the Graphical Query Builder. Is the Graphical Query Builder still not supported by pgAdmin 4? If it isn't supported will it ever be? What are the reasons for not supporting the Graphical Query Builder? Why was it supported in pgAdmin III and not pgAdmin 4?

Thanks.

Re: Graphical Query Builder

От
Adrian Klaver
Дата:
On 3/3/20 2:05 PM, Patrick Olson wrote:
> Is the Graphical Query Builder supported in pgAdmin 4? I reviewed the
> archives and found a message from 2017 that pgAdmin 4 did not support
> the Graphical Query Builder. Is the Graphical Query Builder still not
> supported by pgAdmin 4? If it isn't supported will it ever be? What are
> the reasons for not supporting the Graphical Query Builder? Why was it
> supported in pgAdmin III and not pgAdmin 4?

You might get an answer sooner on this list:

https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgadmin-support/

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com