Обсуждение: How to know if initial sync of logical subscription is finished

How to know if initial sync of logical subscription is finished

От
Klaus Darilion
Дата:
Hello all!

When subscribing a slave I need to know when the initial sync is
finished. Is there some table I can query to know if the initial sync is
finished?

Thanks
Klaus

Re: How to know if initial sync of logical subscription is finished

От
Klaus Darilion
Дата:
Am 26.02.2020 um 17:48 schrieb Klaus Darilion:
> Hello all!
>
> When subscribing a slave I need to know when the initial sync is
> finished. Is there some table I can query to know if the initial sync is
> finished?

No solution to this? At least the replication worker need to be aware if
it has finished the initial sync of all tables. So I wonder if this
information is somewhere exposed to the user.

Thanks
Klaus

Re: How to know if initial sync of logical subscription is finished

От
Laurenz Albe
Дата:
On Tue, 2020-05-05 at 09:33 +0200, Klaus Darilion wrote:
> > When subscribing a slave I need to know when the initial sync is
> > finished. Is there some table I can query to know if the initial sync is
> > finished?
>
> No solution to this? At least the replication worker need to be aware if
> it has finished the initial sync of all tables. So I wonder if this
> information is somewhere exposed to the user.

You can see that in the "state" column of "pg_stat_replication", right?

Yours,
Laurenz Albe