Обсуждение: How to get the name of the table taht fired a triigger?

How to get the name of the table taht fired a triigger?

От
stan
Дата:
How can I get the name of the table that fired a trigger, in the function
called by that trigger?
neither liberty nor safety."
                        -- Benjamin Franklin

Re: How to get the name of the table taht fired a triigger?

От
"David G. Johnston"
Дата:
How can I get the name of the table that fired a trigger, in the function
called by that trigger?

Language specific.  Read the language docs.  For pl/pgsql:

David J.