Обсуждение: [pgAdmin][RM4770] [Accessibility]Parse & validate the web pages

[pgAdmin][RM4770] [Accessibility]Parse & validate the web pages

От
Pradip Parkale
Дата:
Hi All,

Attached is a patch for accessibility issues. I have added a label, title, and put some condition wherever required.

Please note that this patch also includes the fix for RM5116 - Save Password' label disappears after clicking on it while creating a server.
--
Thanks & Regards,
Pradip Parkale

Re: [pgAdmin][RM4770] [Accessibility]Parse & validate the web pages

От
Akshay Joshi
Дата:
Thanks, patch applied.

Attached is a patch for accessibility issues. I have added a label, title, and put some condition wherever required.

Please note that this patch also includes the fix for RM5116 - Save Password' label disappears after clicking on it while creating a server.
--
Thanks & Regards,
Pradip Parkale
QMG, EnterpriseDB Corporation

--
Thanks & Regards
Akshay Joshi
Sr. Software Architect
EnterpriseDB Software India Private Limited
Mobile: +91 976-788-8246