Обсуждение: Missing File weather.txt

Missing File weather.txt

От
PG Doc comments form
Дата:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/tutorial-populate.html

On this page https://www.postgresql.org/docs/12/tutorial-populate.html you
have this command:

COPY weather FROM '/home/user/weather.txt';

I've searched all over for weather.txt and can't find it. Please could you
make this and any other files required for the tutorial available and
provide clear instructions for accessing them at the beginning of the
tutorial.

Thanks.

Re: Missing File weather.txt

От