Обсуждение: [pgAdmin][RM4763][RM4762] Allow screen readers to identify errors andread description of non-textable elements.

Hi Hackers,

Attached patch fixes

RM4763
  • Added role alertdialog for confirm and alert dialog.
  • Added role status for all status bars/banners.
  • Added role alert for error bars.
RM4762
  • Added aria-labelledby for charts on each dashboard, note that I have also added tabindex for each chart so that it is navigable using tab key.

Nagesh
Вложения
Thanks, patch applied.

--