Обсуждение: Error while trying to open pgadmin

Error while trying to open pgadmin

От
Prathmesh Agarwadekar
Дата:
Hi I have installed Post gre sql version 12.3.3. But when I try to open it or run as administrator I am getting the below error. Screen short of the same is attached below. Also the log files are empty. I tried uninstalling but still no use.

Kindly check.
Вложения

Re: Error while trying to open pgadmin

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Thu, Jan 09, 2020 at 05:56:33AM +0530, Prathmesh Agarwadekar wrote:
> Hi I have installed Post gre sql version 12.3.3. But when I try to open it
> or run as administrator I am getting the below error. Screen short of the
> same is attached below. Also the log files are empty. I tried uninstalling
> but still no use.

You may want to contact pgadmin support lists for such matters:
https://www.pgadmin.org/support/list/
--
Michael

Вложения