Обсуждение: Fix a comment in CreateLockFile

Fix a comment in CreateLockFile

От
Hadi Moshayedi
Дата:
It seems that explanation for the contents of the pid file has moved to pidfile.h, but the comments in CreateLockFile() still point to miscadmin.h.

The attached patch updates those pointers.

Вложения

Re: Fix a comment in CreateLockFile

От
Amit Kapila
Дата:
On Sun, Dec 8, 2019 at 1:10 PM Hadi Moshayedi <hadi@moshayedi.net> wrote:

> It seems that explanation for the contents of the pid file has moved to pidfile.h, but the comments in
CreateLockFile()still point to miscadmin.h.

> The attached patch updates those pointers.

Your patch looks correct to me on a quick look.  I will take of this tomorrow.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Re: Fix a comment in CreateLockFile

От
Amit Kapila
Дата:
On Sun, Dec 8, 2019 at 4:32 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Dec 8, 2019 at 1:10 PM Hadi Moshayedi <hadi@moshayedi.net> wrote:
> >
> > It seems that explanation for the contents of the pid file has moved to pidfile.h, but the comments in
CreateLockFile()still point to miscadmin.h.

> > The attached patch updates those pointers.
> >

> Your patch looks correct to me on a quick look.  I will take of this tomorrow.

Pushed.

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.