Обсуждение: Fwd: Azerbaijan PostgreSQL User Group

Fwd: Azerbaijan PostgreSQL User Group

От
"valeh.agayev"

Hello, we want to add our local user group AZEPUG (Azerbaijan PostgreSQL User Group) , can you help us to add our user group to user groups list?

Hörmətlə
Valeh Agayev
+994773000146
+994556137113