Обсуждение: Fix for Bug #16032

Fix for Bug #16032

От
Rob
Дата:
Hello,

I stumbled on a windows-only bug in pg_basebackup which I've reported as
#16032
(https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/16032-4ba56823a2b2805f%40postgresql.org).

I'm pretty sure I've fixed it in the attached patch.

Many Thanks,
Rob
Вложения

Re: Fix for Bug #16032

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
Hi Rob,

On Thu, Oct 03, 2019 at 06:27:34PM +0100, Rob wrote:
> I stumbled on a windows-only bug in pg_basebackup which I've reported as
> #16032 (https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/16032-4ba56823a2b2805f%40postgresql.org).
>
> I'm pretty sure I've fixed it in the attached patch.

Could it be possible to keep the discussion on the original thread?  I
already replied to it, and there are no problems with discussing
patches dealing with bugs directly on pgsql-bugs.  Thanks for caring.

Michael

Вложения