Обсуждение: moonjelly vs tsearch

moonjelly vs tsearch

От
Thomas Munro
Дата:
Hi,

News from Fabien's bleeding edge compiler zoo: apparently GCC 10
20190831 thinks the tsearch test should produce different output than
20190824 did.  It looks like the parsing of question marks change...
I can't wait for next week's installment.

--
Thomas Munro
https://enterprisedb.com

Re: moonjelly vs tsearch

От
Fabien COELHO
Дата:
> News from Fabien's bleeding edge compiler zoo: apparently GCC 10
> 20190831 thinks the tsearch test should produce different output than
> 20190824 did.  It looks like the parsing of question marks change...

Indeed, that looks pretty strange.

> I can't wait for next week's installment.

I'll relaunch gcc trunk compilation before the end of the week.

--
Fabien.

Re: moonjelly vs tsearch

От
Fabien COELHO
Дата:
>> News from Fabien's bleeding edge compiler zoo: apparently GCC 10
>> 20190831 thinks the tsearch test should produce different output than
>> 20190824 did. It looks like the parsing of question marks change...
>
> Indeed, that looks pretty strange.
>
>> I can't wait for next week's installment.
>
> I'll relaunch gcc trunk compilation before the end of the week.

It did not do anything then, but this Saturday update fixed the issue.

--
Fabien.