Обсуждение: Patch for Adding New Listing on Postgresql.org Books Page

Patch for Adding New Listing on Postgresql.org Books Page

От
Liaqat Andrabi
Дата:
Hi,

I would like to submit a patch to add a new listing on the Books page of PostgreSQL.org with the following details.

Title: PostgreSQL 11 Administration Cookbook
Authors: Simon Riggs, Gianni Ciolli, Sudheer Kumar Meesala.
Language: English
Current version at publication: 11
Format: Paperback, eBook
Published: May 2019

The book cover should be placed in the following directory: /media/img/docs/books/

--
Liaqat
Вложения

Re: Patch for Adding New Listing on Postgresql.org Books Page

От
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Дата:
Hi Liaqat,

On 7/31/19 5:09 AM, Liaqat Andrabi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to submit a patch to add a new listing on the Books page of
> PostgreSQL.org with the following details.

Thanks for submitting the patch! I applied it with a few modifications:

- Cleaned up some formatting
- Reduced the image size to match the 130 maxwidth dimensions (which
reduced filesize)

Thanks,

Jonathan

Вложения

Re: Patch for Adding New Listing on Postgresql.org Books Page

От
Liaqat Andrabi
Дата:
Hi Jonathan,