Обсуждение: Editor privilege on Postgresql Wiki - pginfra

Editor privilege on Postgresql Wiki - pginfra

От
"Husson2, Thierry (EC)"

​Hello,

Please, can I acces the wiki to make small changes when I see they would be useful for others ?

Thanks!

Thierry Husson

User: thierryh

Re: Editor privilege on Postgresql Wiki - pginfra

От
Joe Conway
Дата:
On 7/15/19 7:54 PM, Husson2, Thierry (EC) wrote:
> ​Hello,
>

> Please, can I acces the wiki to make small changes when I see they would
> be useful for others ?
>

> Thanks!
>

> Thierry Husson
>
> User: thierryh

Please reply back from the email address which actually owns this username.

Joe

--
Crunchy Data - http://crunchydata.com

Re: Editor privilege on Postgresql Wiki - pginfra

От
Joe Conway
Дата:
On 7/21/19 8:10 AM, Joe Conway wrote:
> On 7/15/19 7:54 PM, Husson2, Thierry (EC) wrote:
>> ​Hello,
>>

>> Please, can I acces the wiki to make small changes when I see they would
>> be useful for others ?
>>

>> Thanks!
>>

>> Thierry Husson
>>
>> User: thierryh
>
> Please reply back from the email address which actually owns this username.

For the archives, done.

Editor granted.

Joe

--