Обсуждение: Make 'Genetic Algorithm' a real figure

Make 'Genetic Algorithm' a real figure

От
Jürgen Purtz
Дата:
Currently the 'figure' of a genetic algorithm is created with some kind
of 'ascii art'. The patch makes it a real figure.

Kind regards

Jürgen Purtz

Вложения

Re: Make 'Genetic Algorithm' a real figure

От
Jürgen Purtz
Дата:
This is an adoption of the genetic-algorithm.gv file to the style of the
gin.gv file: same font, similar header, use of TAB instead of SPACE.

Kind regards

Jürgen Purtz

Вложения

Re: Make 'Genetic Algorithm' a real figure

От
Alvaro Herrera
Дата:
On 2019-Jul-19, Jürgen Purtz wrote:

> This is an adoption of the genetic-algorithm.gv file to the style of the
> gin.gv file: same font, similar header, use of TAB instead of SPACE.

I pushed this with trivial changes, thanks.