Обсуждение: OpenSSL specific value under USE_SSL instead of USE_OPENSSL

OpenSSL specific value under USE_SSL instead of USE_OPENSSL

От
Daniel Gustafsson
Дата:
The ssl_ciphers GUC for configuring cipher suites sets the default value based
on USE_SSL but it’s actually an OpenSSL specific value.  As with other such
changes, it works fine now but will become an issue should we support other TLS
backends.  Attached patch fixes this.

cheers ./daniel

Вложения

Re: OpenSSL specific value under USE_SSL instead of USE_OPENSSL

Дата:
On Thu, Jun 27, 2019 at 04:02:45PM +0200, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
> The ssl_ciphers GUC for configuring cipher suites sets the default value based
> on USE_SSL but it’s actually an OpenSSL specific value.  As with other such
> changes, it works fine now but will become an issue should we support other TLS
> backends.  Attached patch fixes this.

Thanks, patch applied.