Обсуждение: I would like the old header back

I would like the old header back

От
Avin Kavish
Дата:
Hi, I would like the option to switch to the old two-tone header with the elephant please

Re: I would like the old header back

От
Khushboo Vashi

On Sun, Jun 16, 2019 at 11:16 PM Avin Kavish <avinkavish@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, I would like the option to switch to the old two-tone header with the elephant please
I would like to know what is the need for this request?

Re: I would like the old header back

От
Avin Kavish
Дата:
I might me on the wrong mailing list, is this the one for the pgAdmin developers?

Hi, I would like the option to switch to the old two-tone header with the elephant please
I would like to know what is the need for this request?

Re: I would like the old header back

От
Ray O'Donnell
Дата:
On 17/06/2019 08:34, Avin Kavish wrote:
> I might me on the wrong mailing list, is this the one for the pgAdmin
> developers?

I'm not a pgAdmin developer, and perhaps someone has replied privately,
but just in case - this list is for general queries around pgAdmin.
There is a separate list for those who hack on pgAdmin:

   https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgadmin-hackers/

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell // Galway // Ireland