Обсуждение: Doc fix on information_schema.views

Doc fix on information_schema.views

От
Gilles Darold

Seems that per the documentation on information_schema.views [1] we do not support check_options ("Applies to a feature not available in PostgreSQL")

Attached is a patch that fix this description. As CHECK OPTION is supported since 9.4, the patch might be applied on all versions since 9.4.

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/infoschema-views.html

--
Gilles Darold
http://www.darold.net/

Re: Doc fix on information_schema.views

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 02:26:50PM +0200, Gilles Darold wrote:
> Attached is a patch that fix this description. As CHECK OPTION is supported
> since 9.4, the patch might be applied on all versions since 9.4.

Thanks Gilles!  Applied and back-patched.
--
Michael

Вложения