Обсуждение: Fix comment in pgcrypto tests

Fix comment in pgcrypto tests

От
Gurjeet Singh
Дата:
Please see attached the patch that corrects the file-level SQL comment that indicates which submodule of pgcrypto is being tested.

Best regards,

Re: Fix comment in pgcrypto tests

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Mon, May 27, 2019 at 07:25:37PM -0700, Gurjeet Singh wrote:
> Please see attached the patch that corrects the file-level SQL comment that
> indicates which submodule of pgcrypto is being tested.

Thanks, committed.  There was a second one in pgp-decrypt.sql.
--
Michael

Вложения

Re: Fix comment in pgcrypto tests

От
Gurjeet Singh
I have changed the patch status as follows in commitfest [1]
Reviewer: Michael Paquier
Committer: Michael Paquier

Best regards,