Обсуждение: a small fix for Release notes 11.3

a small fix for Release notes 11.3

От
Liudmila Mantrova
Дата:
Hello,

Please consider a mini-patch for 11.3 release notes that fixes
pg_dump-related wording and also makes Jonathan's name consistent with
how it's listed in contributors list.

--
Liudmila Mantrova
Technical writer at Postgres Professional: http://www.postgrespro.com

Вложения

Re: a small fix for Release notes 11.3

От
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Дата:
On 5/16/19 10:17 AM, Liudmila Mantrova wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Please consider a mini-patch for 11.3 release notes that fixes
> pg_dump-related wording and also makes Jonathan's name consistent with
> how it's listed in contributors list.

I am flattered by your attention to detail around my name, but I'm ok
with it either way as long as my first/last names are spelled correctly :)

Thanks,

Jonathan

Вложения

Re: a small fix for Release notes 11.3

От
Liudmila Mantrova
Дата:
On 5/16/19 7:03 PM, Jonathan S. Katz wrote:
> On 5/16/19 10:17 AM, Liudmila Mantrova wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Please consider a mini-patch for 11.3 release notes that fixes
>> pg_dump-related wording and also makes Jonathan's name consistent with
>> how it's listed in contributors list.
> I am flattered by your attention to detail around my name, but I'm ok
> with it either way as long as my first/last names are spelled correctly :)
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jonathan

No problem, but I hope the other part of the patch is still useful :)