Обсуждение: question concerning tutorial.sql

question concerning tutorial.sql

От
PG Doc comments form
Дата:

Page: https://www.postgresql.org/docs/11/tutorial-sql-intro.html

How can I find and load .sql files needed for the tutorial?
Can I expect to find them in postgress 11? If so, what map?

Thanks,
Francis

Re: question concerning tutorial.sql

От
Euler Taveira
Дата:
Em sex, 12 de abr de 2019 às 08:38, PG Doc comments form
<noreply@postgresql.org> escreveu:

> How can I find and load .sql files needed for the tutorial?
> Can I expect to find them in postgress 11? If so, what map?

src/tutorial

--
   Euler Taveira                                   Timbira -
http://www.timbira.com.br/