Обсуждение: Notification for Minor Release and Security Update

Notification for Minor Release and Security Update

От
"Kumar, Virendra"

Team,

Is there a subscription URL we have to subscribe for to know about Minor Version Release and Security Updates when they are released for public usage.

Regards,

Virendra

This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain
information that is PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL.

received this communication in error, please erase all copies of the message
and its attachments and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.

Re: Notification for Minor Release and Security Update

От
Magnus Hagander

There is a feed of new minor releases available at https://www.postgresql.org/versions.rss

--

Re: Notification for Minor Release and Security Update

От
Thomas Kellerer
Дата: