Обсуждение: Instalation Bug

Instalation Bug

От
Ricardo Teixeira
Дата:
Dear Sr,

I´m handling a problem when trying to install Pgadmin. This is the photo showing the error. I have win 7, atualized.

Can you help me?

Thanks,

Ricardo Teixeira
Вложения

Re: Instalation Bug

От
Julien Rouhaud
Дата:
Hi,

On Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 11:45 PM Ricardo Teixeira <rdteixe@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> I´m handling a problem when trying to install Pgadmin. This is the photo showing the error. I have win 7, atualized.
>
> Can you help me?

I can't read it, but it seems that it's complaining for the lack of
Visual C++ runtime on your system.  I'm not a Windows users, so I
can't help you with that, but I'm sure that you'll find plenty of
solutions if you look for the error message on any search engine.

Also, please note that this is a problem related to the pgAdmin
project, so you should instead send on mail on
pgadmin-support@lists.postgresql.org.

Re: Instalation Bug

От
Sandeep Thakkar
Дата:
Hi

Please check in Add/Remove (or Programs and Features) in Control Panel and check if VC++ 2013 runtime is installed? Usually installer will install the runtime if it is not already installed.

--
Sandeep Thakkar