Обсуждение: new animal registry

new animal registry

От
Jeremy Harris
Дата:
500 - Internal Server Error

--
Cheers,
  Jeremy

Re: new animal registry

От
Andrew Dunstan
Дата:
Ouch. Out for a few hours. Will fix when I’m back. Thanks for letting us know

Cheers

Andrew

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 24, 2019, at 10:21 AM, Jeremy Harris <jgh@wizmail.org> wrote:
>
> 500 - Internal Server Error
>
> --
> Cheers,
>  Jeremy

Re: new animal registry

От
Andrew Dunstan
Дата:
This is working for me. The problem occurs when the browser doesn't send
back an acceptable recaptcha response. Maybe your browser doesn't do
javaScript?

I have improved the detection of missing response to give a friendlier
message.

cheers

andrew

On 2/24/19 10:47 AM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> Ouch. Out for a few hours. Will fix when I’m back. Thanks for letting us know
>
> Cheers
>
> Andrew
>
> Sent from my iPhone
>
>> On Feb 24, 2019, at 10:21 AM, Jeremy Harris <jgh@wizmail.org> wrote:
>>
>> 500 - Internal Server Error
>>
>> --
>> Cheers,
>>  Jeremy

Re: new animal registry

От
Jeremy Harris
Дата:
On 24/02/2019 18:43, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
> This is working for me. The problem occurs when the browser doesn't send
> back an acceptable recaptcha response. Maybe your browser doesn't do
> javaScript?

Ah.  I don't run 3rd-party script - regarding it as a security risk.
--
Cheers,
  Jeremy

Re: new animal registry

От
Andrew Dunstan
Дата:
On 2/24/19 1:57 PM, Jeremy Harris wrote:
> On 24/02/2019 18:43, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
>> This is working for me. The problem occurs when the browser doesn't send
>> back an acceptable recaptcha response. Maybe your browser doesn't do
>> javaScript?
> Ah.  I don't run 3rd-party script - regarding it as a security risk.

Use of recaptcha has been a necessary measure for many years to protect
us from getting large amounts of web spam. It's only used on the
registration form. You might need to white list us or something.

The only external script loaded is one from Ggoogle's standard APIs.

cheers

andrew