Обсуждение: [Patch]: Minor change in dependency_inventory file to generatelibrary file

[Patch]: Minor change in dependency_inventory file to generatelibrary file

От
Neel Patel
Дата:
Hi,

Please find attached patch to handle JSON object properly to avoid error like "the JSON object must be str, not 'bytes'" while generating library.txt file.

Verified with both python2 and python3. Do review it and let me know for comments.

Thanks,
Neel Patel

Вложения

Re: [Patch]: Minor change in dependency_inventory file to generatelibrary file

От
Dave Page
Дата:
Thanks, applied.