Обсуждение: Re: Memory and hard ware calculation :

Re: Memory and hard ware calculation :

От
Fabio Pardi
Дата:
Hi,

As per '1100 concurrent connections' I think you want to have a close
look to your CPU.

It looks to me a lot of connections, much more than what 8 cores can
handle and you will probably end up in a situation where your CPU spends
a lot of time in handling the connections rather than serving them.

regards,

fabio pardi