Обсуждение: make cross link to "format" more specific

make cross link to "format" more specific

От
Jeff Janes

The section on dynamic SQL recommends "format", but the cross link goes to the top of page 9.4 not the "format" specific 9.4.1.

This is particularly confusing as 9.4 only has one sub-section, so the TOC at the top of the page only has one entry.  This makes it look more like a section header itself rather than a TOC.  Leading you to believe you are already at the specific section you want.

I don't know what to do about the visual misleadingness of single-entry TOCs in general, but at least we can make this specific cross reference more specific.

Cheers,

Jeff

Вложения

Re: make cross link to "format" more specific

Дата:
> I don't know what to do about the visual misleadingness of single-entry
> TOCs in general, but at least we can make this specific cross reference
> more specific.

Agreed, done.

            regards, tom lane