Обсуждение: repmgr 4.2 released

repmgr 4.2 released

От
Ian Barwick
Дата:
Hi

repmgr 4.2 has been released:

Please let me know if you require any additional information, as I'm not sure
what the release process for the APT repository is.
https://github.com/2ndQuadrant/repmgr/releases/tag/v4.2.0

Regards

Ian Barwick

--
  Ian Barwick                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Re: repmgr 4.2 released

От
Ian Barwick
Дата:
On Thu, 25 Oct 2018 at 11:45, Ian Barwick <ian.barwick@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
Hi

repmgr 4.2 has been released:

Please let me know if you require any additional information, as I'm not sure
what the release process for the APT repository is.
https://github.com/2ndQuadrant/repmgr/releases/tag/v4.2.0

I see the update came out in the interval between when I checked for its absence and sent
the above mail, so please disregard this.

Thanks!

Ian Barwick

--
  Ian Barwick                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Re: repmgr 4.2 released

От
Christoph Berg
Дата:
Hi Ian,

Marco Nenciarini is maintaining rpmgr.

Christoph

repmgr 4.2 released

От
Marco Nenciarini
Дата:
Hi,

Il 25/10/18 10:54, Christoph Berg ha scritto:
> Hi Ian,
>
> Marco Nenciarini is maintaining rpmgr.

I have uploaded repmgr 4.2 in the early morning.

--
Marco Nenciarini - mnencia@debian.org
7C23 B804 3E65 D298 0A21  B6E2 589F 03F0 1BA5 5038

Вложения