Обсуждение: https://apt.postgresql.org/ redirects to a MediaWiki error

https://apt.postgresql.org/ redirects to a MediaWiki error

От
Christophe Pettus
Дата:
https://apt.postgresql.org/ redirects to https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt, which gives us:

MediaWiki internal error.

Exception caught inside exception handler.

Set $wgShowExceptionDetails = true; at the bottom of LocalSettings.php to show detailed debugging information.

--
-- Christophe Pettus
   xof@thebuild.com

Re: https://apt.postgresql.org/ redirects to a MediaWiki error

От
Stephen Frost
Дата:
Greetings,

* Christophe Pettus (xof@thebuild.com) wrote:
> https://apt.postgresql.org/ redirects to https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt, which gives us:
>
> MediaWiki internal error.
>
> Exception caught inside exception handler.
>
> Set $wgShowExceptionDetails = true; at the bottom of LocalSettings.php to show detailed debugging information.

Seems to be working here..  I'm guessing maybe this was a transient
issue, or at least that it's been fixed?

It's possible you happened to try to hit the page shortly after we
reboot'd the box for kernel updates, or maybe while we were shutting it
down.

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения

Re: https://apt.postgresql.org/ redirects to a MediaWiki error

От
Vik Fearing
Дата:
On 03/10/18 00:44, Stephen Frost wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> * Christophe Pettus (xof@thebuild.com) wrote:
>> https://apt.postgresql.org/ redirects to https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt, which gives us:
>>
>> MediaWiki internal error.
>>
>> Exception caught inside exception handler.
>>
>> Set $wgShowExceptionDetails = true; at the bottom of LocalSettings.php to show detailed debugging information.
>
> Seems to be working here..  I'm guessing maybe this was a transient
> issue, or at least that it's been fixed?
>
> It's possible you happened to try to hit the page shortly after we
> reboot'd the box for kernel updates, or maybe while we were shutting it
> down.

No.  It was reported on IRC 30 minutes before this report, and it's
still not working for me.
--
Vik Fearing                                          +33 6 46 75 15 36

Re: https://apt.postgresql.org/ redirects to a MediaWiki error

От
Vik Fearing
Дата:
On 04/10/18 00:25, Vik Fearing wrote:
> On 03/10/18 00:44, Stephen Frost wrote:
>> Greetings,
>>
>> * Christophe Pettus (xof@thebuild.com) wrote:
>>> https://apt.postgresql.org/ redirects to https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt, which gives us:
>>>
>>> MediaWiki internal error.
>>>
>>> Exception caught inside exception handler.
>>>
>>> Set $wgShowExceptionDetails = true; at the bottom of LocalSettings.php to show detailed debugging information.
>>
>> Seems to be working here..  I'm guessing maybe this was a transient
>> issue, or at least that it's been fixed?
>>
>> It's possible you happened to try to hit the page shortly after we
>> reboot'd the box for kernel updates, or maybe while we were shutting it
>> down.
>
> No.  It was reported on IRC 30 minutes before this report

Off by one day error.

> and it's still not working for me.

That's still true.
--
Vik Fearing                                          +33 6 46 75 15 36

Re: https://apt.postgresql.org/ redirects to a MediaWiki error

Дата:
Vik Fearing <vik.fearing@2ndquadrant.com> writes:

>> and it's still not working for me.

> That's still true.

I see the same.

            regards, tom lane

Re: https://apt.postgresql.org/ redirects to a MediaWiki error

От
Marcin Cieslak
Дата:
On Wed, 3 Oct 2018, Tom Lane wrote:

> >> and it's still not working for me.
>
> > That's still true.
>
> I see the same.

I have invoked https://wiki.postgresql.org/index.php?title=Apt&oldid=32404
and after this both https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt and https://apt.postgresql.org/
work (as of Wed Oct  3 23:13:14 UTC 2018).

But this PHP or SQL error should be investigated, whatever it was.

Marcin Cieślak

Вложения

Re: https://apt.postgresql.org/ redirects to a MediaWiki error

От
Magnus Hagander

On Thu, Oct 4, 2018 at 1:13 AM Marcin Cieslak <saper@saper.info> wrote:

> >> and it's still not working for me.
>
> > That's still true.
>
> I see the same.

I have invoked https://wiki.postgresql.org/index.php?title=Apt&oldid=32404
and after this both https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Apt and https://apt.postgresql.org/
work (as of Wed Oct  3 23:13:14 UTC 2018).

But this PHP or SQL error should be investigated, whatever it was.

It worked for users that were logged in, but not those that were not logged in. I bet that's why Stephen missed it.

Should be fixed for both now.