Обсуждение: Update comment in errcodes.txt correctly

Update comment in errcodes.txt correctly

От
"Shinoda, Noriyoshi (PN Japan GCS Delivery)"
Дата:
Hi, Hackers,

The attached small patch updates src/backend/utils/errcode.txt.
In the comment of this file, a list of file names generated from this file is written.
However, the file name of the 'errcodes.sgml' file is incorrect.
The attached patch fixes the incorrect path of errcodes.sgml file name.

Regards,
Noriyoshi Shinoda

Вложения

Re: Update comment in errcodes.txt correctly

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 01:18:21AM +0000, Shinoda, Noriyoshi (PN Japan GCS Delivery) wrote:
> The attached small patch updates src/backend/utils/errcode.txt.
> In the comment of this file, a list of file names generated from this file is written.
> However, the file name of the 'errcodes.sgml' file is incorrect.
> The attached patch fixes the incorrect path of errcodes.sgml file name.

It seems to me that doc/src/sgml/errcodes-table.sgml is the one
generated.  errcodes.sgml includes just a reference to the table
produced.
--
Michael

Вложения

RE: Update comment in errcodes.txt correctly

От
"Shinoda, Noriyoshi (PN Japan GCS Delivery)"
Дата:
Michael-san,
Thank you for your responsse.

> It seems to me that doc/src/sgml/errcodes-table.sgml is the one generated.  errcodes.sgml includes just a reference
tothe table produced.
Oh, I think your opinion is correct.

I attached a modified version.

Regards,
Noriyoshi Shinoda

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 01:18:21AM +0000, Shinoda, Noriyoshi (PN Japan GCS Delivery) wrote:
> The attached small patch updates src/backend/utils/errcode.txt.
> In the comment of this file, a list of file names generated from this file is written.
> However, the file name of the 'errcodes.sgml' file is incorrect.
> The attached patch fixes the incorrect path of errcodes.sgml file name.

It seems to me that doc/src/sgml/errcodes-table.sgml is the one generated.  errcodes.sgml includes just a reference to
thetable produced.
--
Michael

Вложения

Re: Update comment in errcodes.txt correctly

От
Michael Paquier
Дата:
On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 04:36:11AM +0000, Shinoda, Noriyoshi (PN Japan GCS Delivery) wrote:
> I attached a modified version.

Thanks, Shinoda-san.  Pushed.
--
Michael