Обсуждение: Typo on https://www.postgresql.org/list/

Typo on https://www.postgresql.org/list/

От
Nick B

> If your email address is protected by a mail-back anti-spam system, this could
> cause some issues with our mailing list system. If it is discovered that your
> email address has implemented one of these systems, we mave have to
> automatically unsubscribe your account.

"mave have" should probably be "may have".

Regards,
Nick.

Re: Typo on https://www.postgresql.org/list/

От
Erik Rijkers
Дата:
On 2018-06-26 15:35, Nick B wrote:
> On  https://www.postgresql.org/list/ page:
>
>> If your email address is protected by a mail-back anti-spam system,
>> this
> could
>> cause some issues with our mailing list system. If it is discovered
>> that
> your
>> email address has implemented one of these systems, we mave have to
>> automatically unsubscribe your account.
>
> "mave have" should probably be "may have".

and:

'are a lists'  should be
'are lists'

'we recommended subscribing'  should be
'we recommend subscribing'
    2 instances

'builfarm'  should be
'buildfarm'

> Regards,
> Nick.

Re: Typo on https://www.postgresql.org/list/

От
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Дата:
> On Jun 26, 2018, at 9:48 AM, Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
> On 2018-06-26 15:35, Nick B wrote:
>> On  https://www.postgresql.org/list/ page:
>>> If your email address is protected by a mail-back anti-spam system, this
>> could
>>> cause some issues with our mailing list system. If it is discovered that
>> your
>>> email address has implemented one of these systems, we mave have to
>>> automatically unsubscribe your account.
>> "mave have" should probably be "may have".
>
> and:
>
> 'are a lists'  should be
> 'are lists'
>
> 'we recommended subscribing'  should be
> 'we recommend subscribing'
>   2 instances
>
> 'builfarm'  should be
> ‘buildfarm'

All fixed except “buildfarm” - CCing Magnus as that may require
an extra step on his end.

Thanks,

Jonathan

Re: Typo on https://www.postgresql.org/list/

От
Magnus Hagander

On Tue, Jun 26, 2018 at 4:39 PM, Jonathan S. Katz <jkatz@postgresql.org> wrote:

> On Jun 26, 2018, at 9:48 AM, Erik Rijkers <er@xs4all.nl> wrote:
>
> On 2018-06-26 15:35, Nick B wrote:
>> On  https://www.postgresql.org/list/ page:
>>> If your email address is protected by a mail-back anti-spam system, this
>> could
>>> cause some issues with our mailing list system. If it is discovered that
>> your
>>> email address has implemented one of these systems, we mave have to
>>> automatically unsubscribe your account.
>> "mave have" should probably be "may have".
>
> and:
>
> 'are a lists'  should be
> 'are lists'
>
> 'we recommended subscribing'  should be
> 'we recommend subscribing'
>   2 instances
>
> 'builfarm'  should be
> ‘buildfarm'

All fixed except “buildfarm” - CCing Magnus as that may require
an extra step on his end.

Updated. It'll take some time before it syncs everywhere, but it should be automatic.