Обсуждение: merak server off-line

merak server off-line

От
Stephen Frost
Дата:
Greetings,

As some people may have already noticed, we've had a server outage.
Specifically, "merak" is currently off-line, impacting the following
public services:

- search.postgresql.org
- PostgreSQL Community Association of Canada
- Mailing List Archives Backend

We are currently working to bring these services back online on another
server which will also involve an IP change and DNS will be updated.
Last, but probably not least, the archives server will initially be
incomplete as we're bringing it back from a backup, but we'll work to
re-populate anything which is missing.

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения

Re: merak server off-line

От
Stephen Frost
Дата:
Greetings,

* Stephen Frost (sfrost@snowman.net) wrote:
> - search.postgresql.org
> - PostgreSQL Community Association of Canada
> - Mailing List Archives Backend

These services have now been restored.

Please note that the archives are missing a few hours from today as we
had to resort to restoring from a backup.  If the old server becomes
available, we'll import the missing archives from it.  If not, we'll
work to reconstruct the missing archives from other sources.

Thanks!

Stephen

Вложения