Обсуждение: New book: Practical SQL

New book: Practical SQL

От
Anthony DeBarros
Дата:
Hi, folks,

Would you please add my new book to the site? The book uses Postgres, PostGIS, and pgAdmin throughout!

I'm attaching a patch for books.html but unfortunately my git wizardry is limited and I wasn't able to figure out how to get the image into the diff also. So attaching that.

You'll see I took the opportunity to standardize the HTML formatting/spacing in the file as the most recent couple of additions and some of the earliest ones looked different than the majority in there. To help whoever comes in next ...

Please let me know if I did this wrong and need to change anything.

Best,
Anthony DeBarros

Вложения

Re: New book: Practical SQL

От
"Jonathan S. Katz"
Дата:
Hi Anthony,

> On Jun 7, 2018, at 10:14 AM, Anthony DeBarros <adebarros@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi, folks,
>
> Would you please add my new book to the site? The book uses Postgres, PostGIS, and pgAdmin throughout!

Congratulations on publishing your book!

> I'm attaching a patch for books.html but unfortunately my git wizardry is limited and I wasn't able to figure out how
toget the image into the diff also. So attaching that.

> You'll see I took the opportunity to standardize the HTML formatting/spacing in the file as the most recent couple of
additionsand some of the earliest ones looked different than the majority in there. To help whoever comes in next ...

> Please let me know if I did this wrong and need to change anything.

Thanks, overal the patch was fine, I made a couple of changes and ensured
the image was added to the repository. I’ve committed it to pgweb.

Best,

Jonathan